Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

"You too, my mother
 read my rhymes
 For love of unforgotten times,
 And you may chance to hear
 once more
 The little feet along the floor."
                      ~Robert Louis Stevenson

   Happy Mother's Day! I hope wherever you are that this day is a special one for you and your mothers. I love my Mom so very, very much. She is incredibly precious to me and a source of constant love and encouragement. I hope she realizes how much I rely on her tenderness and wisdom. The pictures below are from one of my most favorite artists Daeni Pino who sadly passed away not long ago. His paintings are incredibly soft and lovely - especially when he depicts mothers and children. Have a wonderful day!









Titles of paintings in order of appearance: Tuscan Stroll, Long Day, Family Time, Seaside Walk, Little Lady, Precious Moments, Maternal Instincts. For more information about Pino please visit his website:                 http://www.pino-artist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment