Thursday, July 7, 2011

Paris Flea Market Diary

"Romance is the glamour which turns the
dust of everyday life into a golden haze."
                    ~Elinor Glyn

     Whenever I look at decorating books or magazines I am always searching for that combination of colors and objects that together create an ambience of romance. Soft colors, the presence of flowers indoors and outside, nothing severe or geometric -- it's not always easy to find! Sometimes I can pick out articles and photos I will like by their headings: French, Romantic, European, Feminine, Rose, etc. When I happened upon the website and blog My Paris Flea Market it was obvious just from the name that I was going to love it! I wanted to share a few photos from both the shop and the gorgeous blog My Paris Flea Market Diary and give you a little taste of the romantic french decor displayed there. It is so gorgeous! Enjoy!















Drawing by Jennelise

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jennelise,
    A romantic post with beautiful pictures.
    I love the long skirts of the chairs and the patch work bed cover. It gives me an idea to cover my dining room chairs.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Angela! I can just imagine the gorgeous chair covers you would make! They would be beautiful! I love that quilt too. :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete