Friday, July 27, 2012

New Photo Art Prints!

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are
not those on which anything very splendid
or wonderful or exciting happens, but just
those that bring simple little pleasures, following
one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
                  ~L. M. Montgomery

  I have been working hard on my photos in the last little while and I finally have something new to share with you in my Etsy Shop! I have big plans for the next month or so and this is just a little taste - four new pairs of lovely 5 x 7 photo art prints. Each individual print has it's own name so if anyone wishes to create a different pair from the ones I have listed they can! I have also taken a few photos of my 5 x 7 photo prints that I have framed myself and which are hanging in my home now just to give you some ideas! I hope everyone likes them!







I am sharing this post with:

12 comments:

  1. What beautiful images you have posted. You really have a talent and it shows here- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Perfect for Pink Birthday celebration.

    PINK at my page, come and see. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday! I love these! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me today!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Страхотни снимки, много романтични и красиви.
    Поздрави и хубав уикенд от мен.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely paintings.
    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennelise~
    Wow really gorgeous images ;)
    I love all the beautiful frames.....

    Smiles~
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your prints are so gorgeous!!!
    xo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thankyou so much everyone for your kind words and encouragement! It means so much to me! I love to hear from everyone it is like a boost of pure self esteem! Thankyou!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, dear Jennelise...I need to go back to your shop!!!
    I adore your print, and am honored to have your art in my home...
    Love the vintage effect of this new work.
    Enjoy creating!
    Blessings,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete