Monday, December 23, 2013

Pretty Presents

"Christmas doesn't come from a store,
maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more…"
            ~Dr. Seuss

    Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! It has crept up on me (Even though I have been preparing since November :). I hope everyone has a marvellous Christmas! I took a few photographs of my wrapping for this year. My Mum and I found some really beautiful pink and gold paper and had so much fun wrapping our gifts with it! Picking ribbons and baubles that matched was a treat too and I personally think that this year our presents are the prettiest ever! Take care and have a wonderful Christmas!



















I am sharing with:

8 comments:

  1. As to be expected, you wind up the year with one more gorgeous eye candy - wrapping paper, no less. My only question is, where DO you find these beauties? Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! Those presents are out of this world! How elegant and beautiful! Definitely magazine worthy!!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite and gorgeous, dear Jennelise!!
    I wish you a beautiful, joyful Christmas!!
    Much love and many blessings,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. I think your Mum has exquisite taste and you too :-) Looking through your blog you like many things that I do. I have added you to my long neglected blog list. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and that all goes well for the arrival of your sisters baby. How exciting !

    ReplyDelete
  5. tienes un maravilloso blog shabby me encantan tus trabajo , me gustaria que conocieras mi blog ¿ nos seguimos ? , saludos. http://amorporlovintag.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous gift wrapping!
    Happy New Year Jennelise - I hope all your wishes come true in 2014!
    x
    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  7. ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*✻✿✿✿*`*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 JENNELISE * *✻✿✿✿*`*.¸

    *.˛.°★。˛ °.★** **★* *˛.

    xoxo from PARIS


    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete