Monday, December 15, 2014

Shopping at Chateau

"It is Christmas in the heart
that puts Christmas in the air."
            ~W. T. Ellis

   I am almost finished my Christmas shopping! I always start in November and think that I am way ahead of the game and then as Christmas approaches I keep remembering things that I have to do. I'm almost there though. A week or so ago I was in a beautiful little clothing boutique called Chateau Country Lace (such a pretty name!) and I loved the way they had decorated with all of these pretty vintage decorations and dressed up antique pieces. I had to snap a few pictures on my phone. I really feel like the Christmas displays this year have been exceptionally lovely! 















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous images Jennelise, and l love the pink piano. Have a beautiful rest of your week:-)

    ReplyDelete