Monday, December 28, 2015

Pretty Presents

"The best gifts come from
the heart, not the store. "
               ~Sarah Dessen


    I hope that everyone had a marvellous Christmas! I always feel very sleepy during the days between Christmas and New Years. I just want to sit by the Christmas tree and watch movies with a box of chocolates in my lap. :) I'm not the only one am I? I thought I would share a few pictures of some of the beautiful things that I was given for Christmas this year! 


An RS Prussia demitasse cup! LOVE!


I have wanted these boxes of pink truffles from Charbonnel et Walker for awhile now! -Not because I like the champagne truffles but because I REALLY wanted the pretty pink boxes. :) 


Here is how I have displayed them.


This is a present that I put in my Mum's Christmas stocking. A gorgeous handmade ribbon roses pin by Lambs and Ivy Designs. She loved it! Thankyou Dana!



I love to get books for Christmas of every kind! These are a few that I was given this year. The gorgeous book Bright Lights Paris by Angie Niles, The Wonderful World of Fifi Lapin, a stunning pink leather journal from Ted Baker, Polish Your Poise with Madame Chic the third book by Jennifer L. Scott, and a plethora of pretty notebooks to fill with dreams, plans, and lists! 








This was actually a gift my sister was given. I don't spend a lot of money on makeup unless you count lipstick and then J'adore Dior. :) My sister however loves Sephora and for Christmas she was given this beautiful set from Too Faced. It is so adorable! I love the packaging!






I hope you enjoyed these pictures! It will be 2016 before you know it and I will be looking back at the year 2015 and all that I shared here with you! 

1 comment:

  1. Jennelise, I really love the sweet pink Florenza mirror your dear mom gifted you for Christmas so special and beautiful...looks like Santa was good to you :-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete